Born in the Bronx and raised in New York’s Rockland County, Ms. Brill has resided in unincorporated Boynton Beach for more than 31 years. Elected to the Palm Beach County School Board in November 2010, Ms. Brill has been actively involved in public education locally and at the state level for more than 28 years, most notably as an advocate for students with disabilities.
In 2002, at the successful conclusion of a federal complaint against the state of Florida regarding the FCAT, Ms. Brill received a gubernatorial appointment to the FCAT Blue Ribbon Task Force. She later assisted in the creation of legislation that enables students with disabilities to obtain a standard high school diploma by demonstrating mastery of the state requirements.
Ms. Brill graduated summa cum laude from Palm Beach Atlantic College with a Bachelor of Science in Organization Management and received her Master of Business Administration from Palm Beach Atlantic University. She has an extensive and diverse business background, having worked at RCA Records and later for Malcolm S. Forbes in New York.
Upon moving to Florida, she worked in Private Wealth Management for Deutsche Bank (Legacy Bankers Trust), spent a year as Executive Aide to Clerk and Comptroller Sharon R. Bock, and then joined Richard S. Bernstein & Associates as Director of Business Development and Marketing. Following her election to the School Board, Ms. Brill embarked on a successful new career in real estate and is an award-winning Broker Associate with The Keyes Company.
Ms. Brill is married to Stewart Davies. They have four children who attended and graduated from Palm Beach County public schools. She and her husband are members of the King David Bikers motorcycle club. Along with her professional career and family, Ms. Brill finds time for her other passions: cooking, exercise, nature walks, reading, and travel.
Florida Education Involvement
- Advocate for Students with Disabilities for More Than 28 Years
- Graduate of Leadership Florida’s Education Class 5
- Awarded 2011 Education Advocate of the Year by the Palm Beach County Business Leadership Network
- Women’s Chamber 2022 Giraffe Award for Education
- Served Six Years on the State Advisory for the Education of Exceptional Students
- Chaired the Palm Beach County School District’s ESE Advisory Committee
- Served Five Years as President of the Exceptional Student Education Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County 2022 Leadership Focus
- Education Foundation of Palm Beach County, Board Member
- American Association of Caregiving Youth (AACY), Board Member
- Palm Beach County Community Alliance, Voting Member
- COBWRA Education Committee, Voting Member
- COBWRA Growth Management Committee, Voting Member
- Forum Club of the Palm Beaches
- Palm Beach County League of Women Voter
- Palm Beach County NOW
- National Council of Jewish Women, Palm Beach Chapter
- Hadassah, Member
- King David Bikers
- Master of Business Administration from Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Palm Beach Atlantic College with a Bachelor of Science in Organization Management
- Associate of Arts Degree from Rockland Community College (Phi Sigma Omicron)
- Graduate of Florida’s Partners in Policymaking
- Elected to the Palm Beach County School Board in November 2010
- Florida Licensed Broker Associate with The Keyes Company
- Diverse business experience including Advertising (BBDO), Human Resources & Direct
- Marketing (RCA Records) and Forbes Inc. in New York
- Former Marketing Manager for Deutsche Bank Private Banking on Palm Beach
- Former Director of Business Development and Marketing at Richard S. Bernstein & Associates
- Realtors Association of Broward, Palm Beaches & St. Lucie Realtors – Palm Beach Gardens